Friday Fashion | Summer Whites


"Summer Lovin' had me a blast"...and yes, it literally feels like I'm living in explosive heat! The weather in Florida is so brutal right now, I swear I could fry an egg in my underwear.  TMI?  Anyways, wearing lightweight/light color clothes is the key to survival.  If I have to wear pants, they are usually linen (like the ones from this shoot that I live in and love) and this top is the stinking cutest and most comfiest thing I've gotten in a long time.  


SheIn is a new company to me. I had never heard of them up until about a month ago, but their stuff is shockingly cheap yet not cheaply made. AND...the amount of cute clothes on the site is overwhelming.  That one dress I linked to on Monday is form there, and this amazing little ruffle top is from there as well.  I like this top because it fits my body and life right now. I need things that are 1) easy to throw on, 2) go with a lot of things already in my closet, 3) don't show off too much skin, and 4) aren't too tight (got let that FUPA breath). Plus, you can dress it up or down.  In this instance I dressed the top up a bit with my new necklace from Vanity Enfused (an online boutique run by a woman here in Jacksonville who you should all support....#ShopSmall) but I've also worn it with my cutoff jorts and wedges for casual errands too. You know me y'all...if it's easy like a Sunday morning...then it's for me!  


Earrings // Top // Necklace // Cuff // Watch // Pants // Sandals


______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,