Mid Week Muse | Tiny Love

YOU GUYS!
I hadn't planned a post for today but I recently received a product that is a true "Mid Week Muse" and I had to share it with you. As you know by now, Lottie has reflux...are you sick of hearing it yet?  Even though she is doing much better I don't want her to slip back into a state of pain and spit-up. Therefore I am constantly on the lookout for things that will continue to keep her me happy.  This new Gymini Under the Sea Bouncer by Tiny Love is my newest obsession.



Tiny Love Gymini Bouncer

This baby bouncer is, as expected, colorful and fun, but what you don't see is that the chair also vibrates so Lottie is always upright (helping the milk stay down) and the vibrations are super calming (especially for collicky babies). The little crab lights up and plays music (its the first time I've seen Lottie try and reach for something), and the chair can even be adjusted to a more lower position so baby can fall asleep or relax if already asleep.  The chair is also super lightweight so it can go everywhere with you; the pool, grandmas house, etc...  I honestly can't say enough about this bouncer; it's probably the best "baby" thing we've ever received! Whether your baby has reflux or not I know it will enjoy this bouncer. Tiny love also has some great activity mats and tummy time pads.

Stay tuned for a little video of my nugget enjoying her bouncer...


______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , ,