Moda Monday | OTS Romper

Good Morning Friends!
How are you today?  How was your weekend?  Mine was the usual...pretty chill and lots of pool time.  If you know me (or my blog) you know that I am all about wearing/doing/promoting things that save your time, money and sanity.  Today's post is probably my most favorite that I've done in a long time...and not for the reasons you would think.  My real life includes days of zero make-up, lots of errands in my non-matching workout clothes and praying for patience with my children.  I love getting dressed up, but that's not always my true M.O. (Shocking right!? True confessions of an honest blogger) So today's post was refreshing because I literally threw on this new romper from The Mint Julep, took some quick pics, and moved along to dinner.  That's my life, that's how I function, and that's why I loved this post.  

'Tis the season for beach and pool days.  And how many times do you come in from the day, ready for drinks or to go to dinner, with zero time for planning an outfit and/or showering?  This romper is the perfect solution for that and should be in everyone's summertime/vacation closet.  We played in the pool all day Sunday and when it was time for dinner (and not a shower) I literally put my wet, chlorine-filled hair up in a ponytail, applied my favorite lipgloss, and threw on this romper...it was perfect! Plus, it's super cute, comfy, and in style!  Winner Winner!! Plus, I will definitely be packing this for TBScon in a few weeks because I always like to have a piece that I can dress up or dress down in the off chance something comes up that I didn't plan an outfit for. 










Shop This Post:
Earrings // Necklace // Romper // Bangle // Charms // Watch // Tote // Sandals

______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,