Moda Monday | Outfit Planning

Happy Monday Lovies!
So I should probably warn you that my favorite event of the year (The Blog Socities Conference) is less then one month away and A LOT of my impending posts will probably have something to do with it. Bloggers, if you haven't heard about The Blog Societies I encourage you to check out their website and apply to join; tell them I sent you. Everyone else, check out the website for some amazing articles, resources, and to meet other bloggers from all over the country.

With all that being said I am in the midst of trying to plan my outfits for the conference and need your help.  Last year these were my two favorite looks from the Welcome Party & Conference/Networking event...


Dress // Necklace (old, Baublebar) // Clutch // Pumps // 
Necklace // Tank // Culottes (old, Nordstrom) // Clutch // Sandals



This year the schedule has changed/evovled a bit from the past two years I attended.  We now have a Welcome Party the night before, the conference/networking event on Day 1, and Workshops with a sponsored breakfast and lunch on Day 2. So this year I will need 3 outfits; eek! So here's where I need your help.  First, I'm really loving this dress from SheIn for the Welcome Party but can't figure out what acessories to wear.  Do I go with the bold or nuetral shoe choice?  Also, Vera Bradley is sponsoring the Welcome Party and since they are one of my most favorite brands I will definitely be carrying one of their handbags. 


TBScon Welcome Party

Dress // White Satchel // Blue Heels (cheaper option) // Tan Satchel // Pink Envelope Clutch (last season) // Nude Sandals (cheaper option)



Next up is Day 1 and the conference/networking event.  The conference, like most, usually entails us sitting for an extended period of time listening to some amazing blogging professionals. Then after the presentations we will have the chance to meet with every brand/company that is in attendance.  It's a chance for us to sell ourselves and our blogs in the hopes of working together/collaborating in the future.  So, as I was always told, you need to dress for success.  However, because we will be sitting inside for awhile I am thinking I want to wear a jumpsuit; this way I won't have to worry about uncomfy rubbing (hello swamp ass) or flashing anyone.  PLUS, with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale around the corner (which we'll talk more labout ater) I want to make sure I take full advantage of that.  Below are my 3 current faves...what do you think?  



TBScon option 1

Jumpsuit 1 // Jumpsuit 2 // Jumpsuit 3




And lastly, Day 2 is jam-packed with events; a sponsored breakfast, creative teaching workshops, and then a culminating sponsored lunch.  For this one I'm not sure if I just want to wear something I already have or buy something new, BUT I do think I want something easy, breezy, cute, and off the shoulder.  I'm torn between wearing a dress w/ wedges or a romper with flats (rompers with wedges make me feel a little "red light district-ish"). I have most of the items below so I can make it work...I just can't make a decision. Let me know what you think friends!!

tbscon option 2








______________________________________________________________________________


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me  //  Sincerely Jenna Marie
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays:  The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , ,