Hello Lovies...I realized last night that I got so excited about the first MODA Monday, that I completely forgot to post an update about my 21 day skin detox. WHOOPS!! Okay, so here is a side by side comparison of my "mugshots" from Day 0 and Day 7, and remember, here are the rules.
DISLIKES so far:
- Hot water w/ lemon: Although I know it has amazing health benefits it's been a pain in the butt to 1) remember to make it and 2) not bypass it for my MUCH NEEDED coffee.
- Forcing myself to wash my face and go through my routine at night has been a struggle...it's so much easier to just jump in bed.
- Finding the best time to use my Macro - Exfoliator.
- I haven't seen much of change in my minor forehead creases/hormonal pigmentation. (Although it should be noted that the regimen I am currently using REDEFINE is not used for brown spots or discoloring. The REVERSE regimen would be ideal for that.)
- If I forget to drink my hot water w/ lemon in the morning I can still drink it anytime during the day and still get most of the benefits.
- I can tell a huge difference in my skin in the morning since I have been consistently washing it at night; it's definitely more moisturized and vibrant.
- I can already tell that using the Macro - Exfoliator once a week makes a huge difference. The laugh lines next to my eyes, the scar (from chickenpox as a kid) and "sticky cells"on my chin ALL seem much smoother.
- My skin definitely seems more even in tone, and I feel more confidant about going "out" without any make-up on.
- Thanks to my addiction to margaritas and Mexican food, I learned that the eye cream helps with sodium induced puffiness the morning after! WIN!
~ Happy Healthiness Lovies ~
Labels: 21 day morning detox, beauty, Rodan + Fields, Rodan and Fields