Five on Friday: Random Fall Favorites


~ TGIF Lovies ~

It's been awhile since I did an absolute random list with things that I've been loving, so why not throw it back old school!? With the weather finally cooling down & Fall at our door I have so many things that I'm looking forward to. 


Tory Burch Private Sale


Tory Burch + the word "sale" = happiness! A lot of really great items are up to 70% off...just follow this link here and start your weekend early.  I'm eye-balling these items; early Christmas maybe?

Suede Reva Ballet Flat
Cameron Thong Sandal
Robinson Triangle Tote
Stacked Logo Zip Continental Wallet


___________________________________________________________________________________________________



Sip, Shop, Support

This November I am really excited to be teaming up with Sweettart Clothing, and local Jacksonville boutique to give back to our Jacksonville community. Please join us on November 9th for sipping and shopping with a side of philanthropy! Bring 3 items from Feeding Northeast Florida's grocery list and get 10% off your purchase! Want more? Bring 6 items and we will give 20% off your entire purchase. 

If you are interested in attending/receiving more information please email me at  pampersandpearls@gmail.com.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________



Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread

I found this little gem at my local Whole Foods store and almost had a heart attack.  As I wrote about on this post here, we are trying to live a healthier lifestyle which includes cleaner eating & limited gluten.  Other than eggs & bacon (which can be a lot of work to make every morning), breakfast has been difficult for us me.  I've been making these blueberry muffins a ton, but was so excited to find this mix because not only was it super delicious and moist (blah! I hate that word) but it was easy to make and perfect for breakfasts during the week. I wish they had this year round; time to buy it in bulk! ;-)


___________________________________________________________________________________________________



Halloween PJ Party


I did this link-up last year and thought it was just about the cutest thing ever!!! A bunch of little nuggets running around in Halloween PJs...sign me up! I'll definitely be participating in this, which means that along with the usual "Moda Monday" pics, y'all will also get a special appearance from "W" himself.  Who's excited!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


Halloween Books

Halloween & Christmas are my favorite Holidays...so much so that I can't even explain to you why...it's just this feeling. There are certain emotions, smells and elements that go into making these Holidays important to me.  So, it goes without saying that I want my child (future children) to appreciate & love these Holidays too. Enter books!! A friend of mine brought two of these books by this week for Wake and we've read them before every nap & bedtime since then.  I think they're fabulous and I would recommend them to all parents (and non parents, because I think it's just as fun for adults) out there! 


Who's There on Halloween // The Hallo-Wiener // Goodnight Goon




Okay Lovies! Have a Fabulous Fall Weekend!


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Style Elixir // For the Love of Fancy // Lena B Actually // September FARM // Five on Friday // Penniless Socialite // Simple Sequins / All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,