Friday in Charleston



Okay lovies...it's finally time for the official re-cap of Day 1 of the Southern Blog Society Conference. I know it's been almost two weeks since I returned and you've been patiently awaiting all the details, BUT I wanted to make sure I had as many awesome pics & details as possible. With that being said I would like to give a quick shout out to Kim Graham Photography.  Kim was with us ALL weekend capturing some of the most fun moments, and almost all of the photos in this post are hers. If you ever need a professional photographer in Charleston...Kim Graham is your girl!

The majority of us bloggers stayed at the Belmond Charleston Place hotel right off of King Street. It was super close to a ton of great restaurants, fun bars, and of course...Moon & Lola.  Once the roomies and I were settled into our room we received the most beautiful welcome platter you could imagine.  It had the cutest map of Charleston, water, fruit, and of course...true Southern pimiento cheese. 


After enjoying our snack it was time to get ready for the "Welcome Party" at the hotel, hosted by Swoozies.  I was really excited about this for many reasons; first I was finally able to wear my custom made Piol dress (see here for yesterday's outfit post).  Second, I couldn't wait to see some of my other favorite bloggers who I hadn't seen since last year's conference.  And lastly, it was open bar! You can say/think what you want...but after 4 hours in the car, momma needed a drink!  

The cocktail party was so awesome! The appetizers were beautifully displayed, our drinks were cold & served with the cheekiest of cocktail napkins, the decorations couldn't have been cuter, and our swag was complete with personalized blogger notepads & Kate Spade pens. It made me happy, happy, happy! 

Bloggers & their bags!
My Roomies: Blaire (Peaches in a Pod) & Rachel (To Hell in a Handbag)

After the cocktail party a group of about ten of us went to dinner at CO. CO is a Vietnamese/Asian Noodles bar that was soooo good!  Every one of us was oohing & aahing & humming the whole time we were eating. Not only was our service phenomenal, but our food was prepared with fresh ingredients and arrived at our table hot (I don't like my food sitting under a heater...I want it now). Plus, because I would want to know this myself,  the pricing there is incredibly reasonable.  You get a lot of bang (good bang) for your buck! ;-) Lastly, I would like to thank The Becket Agency & the owners of CO for your hospitality & generosity toward us bloggers! I will definitely be back!

Photo Cred
Photo Cred
Malaysian Chili Wings
Pad Thai


Happy Thursday Lovies and thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back next week when I detail everything that happened (incl. #wiw) on Saturday of #SBScon.  And if you're interested in learning more about The Southern Blog Society and how you can become apart of it and join me next year, please follow this link here!! 
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: Style Elixir // September FARM // The Five on Friday Gang // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs // Birdie Shoots //Lizzie in Lace
Saturdays: The Fashionista Momma // The Sits Girls // House of Hipsters  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,