Cherry Bomb


~ Happy Friday My Dears ~

How are you!? Hopefully you are happy it's Friday and have something enjoyable planned for the weekend.  As you might have seen on my Instagram last night, the hubby and I were able to sneak away for a date night to the last home Jags game of the season...hence why this post is a little more late than usual! BUT, I wanted to be sure and give you guys our (Rosie True and my) final Holiday look.  I like to call this "Christmas Chic" because it has all the makings of a beautiful and festive outfit.  It's red for the season with ornately decorated shoulders (reminded me of sparkly ornaments) and I had to add some toasty tights and shiny shoes.  This dress/look is appropriate for fancy Christmas dinners, parties, black tie work events, and/or even New Years Eve (although I'll be back in a week or so with my favorite NYE looks).  And the best part is, this dress is versatile enough for the whole year! $ well spent! ;-)







Earrings // Dress // Clutch // Tights // Heels


Okay lovies, I'm out! Go buy yourself a little something special to wear for Christmas...whether it's something chic like above, something casual like here, or something comfy like here.  Have a beautiful weekend and I will see you on Monday!
 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Style Elixir // September FARM // Five on Friday // Penniless Socialite // All Things Chic // Claire Justine OXOX // Two Thirty-Five Designs

Labels: , , , , , , , ,