Mid Week Muse: Top Musings of 2014


~ Hello Lovies ~

I would like to first wish all of you a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday.  I appreciate each and every one of you for not only supporting Mid Week Muse (and my blog) but also for stopping by every week to see what I'm musing over.  I figured since this is the last Mid Week Muse of the year, I would go back and look at the 5 most viewed MWM posts since it started back in April.  APRIL!  Can you believe it!?  Anyways, I hope you will continue to link-up with me as we journey through 2015 and another year of blogging.  I can't wait to see what you all are musing over this week; hopefully some fun Holiday/NYE outfits I can steal...JK!!  Many blessings to you all and I'll see you back here, bright and early, Wednesday January 7th!



ROCKER CHIC from 11/19


Hat // Blazer // Grateful Dead Tank // Jeans // Purse // Booties





ELECTRIC "BLUE" AVENUE from 5/14


Earrings: (old, similar here) // Tank // Pave' Link Bracelet // Gemstone Bracelets // Watch // Pants // Heels: (old, similar here) // Clutch: (old, similar here)





WE HEART A GREAT FIT from 10/1


Shirt // Jeans // Clutch (J.Crew old, similar here) // Shoes (J.Crew old, similar here & here)





FALL COLORBLOCK from 10/29


Necklace // Leggings // Clutch // Boots





SUMMER UNIFORM from 5/28


Sunnies // Necklace // T-shirt // Jorts // Clutch // Espadrilles // Link Bracelet // Charm Wire Bracelets // Crystal Bracelet // Cable Bracelets


_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...Last week's most viewed "Muse" post was Blaire from Peaches in a Pod. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello! 


Alright girls...now go link-up below & thank you for being a friend! ;-)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~

Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


Pampers & Pearls

 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups 


Labels: , , , , , ,